Today, I will show you how to crochet a shoe sole from any yarn weight and for any shoe size. In fact, you only need to understand how to make increases and decreases and very detailed Tutorial by the pattern I have procured for you. Finally I will say that this sole – it is just perfect for your feet.
This method can be used not only for insoles, but for any other freeform item of any non-standard shape, too.
General increase rules:
- at the begin of the row, chain one stitch more than the number of increases to be worked, then work at a rate of one stitch worked into every chain, and after this initial row, one stitch worked into every stitch.
- to increase evenly if only one stitch is increased in the whole row (so it doesn’t become lopsided) — work two stitches into the same base in the middle of the row.
General decrease rules:
- don’t work the last stitch of the row.
- crochet off the last two stitches together (with a shared top).
- to invisiby decrease 1 st per row — crochet two stitches together in the middle of the row.
Many thanks for the translation Manfredovna .
Please note! The sole is worked in Thermal Crochet. For this pattern, work all sc’s simultaneously through the back loop of the stitch of the previous row AND the corresponding stitch two rows below.
Video: How to crochet a shoe sole
Photo tutorial. How to crochet a shoe sole